Number of sessions: 20
Date: Oct 7 ~ Dec 20, 2021 (no class on Oct 1 -Thanksgiving and Nov 11-Remembrance )
Day & Time: Monday and Thursday at 4:30-6:00pm
Location: 140-11611 No 5 Road, Richmond, BC
Children Group: Age 8-12
Youth Group: Age 13-17
Instructors: Sveta Chen
- A minimum of 6 registrants are required to start the class. Class may be postponed or cancelled if the requirement is not met.
- Students over age 12 are required to be fully vaccinated in order to attend In-Person class. BC Vaccine card and a piece of 2nd ID are required to be presented upon arrival.
- Parents who need to enter the gym are required to be fully vaccinated. BC Vaccine card and piece of 2nd ID are required to be presented upon entry of the gym.
- Students must wear mask during the class.
- Please bring a pair of clean sole indoor shoes to change into. No outdoor shoes will be allowed on the mats.
Wushu Foundation Class
Great Oaks from little acorns grow. Whether you are a newbie, beginner, intermediate or an advanced level Wushu practitioner, your journey starts with from the building of foundational skills. In this class, students will learn all the Wushu basics including
- Wushu Combination movements
Through Wushu training, not only do students learn about Wushu techniques and ways to improve their physical condition and fitness level, they learn about culture and the cultivation of a Wushu character that is characterized by discipline, diligence, courage, respect, empathy, humility, integrity, focus, determination, and perseverance. Our institute’s mission is not only in training our students to become superb Wushu athletes but also to inspire them to become noble, well rounded martial artists.