Number of sessions: 18
Date: January 8 ~ March 6, 2021
Day & Time: Saturday and Sunday at 10:00-11:30pm
Location: SYL Main Training Hall. 11611 No 5 Road, Unit 140, Richmond, BC
Children Group: Age 5-12
Youth Group: Age 13-17
Adult Group: Age 18+
- A minimum of 6 registrants are required to start each age group within a class. Groups may be combined if not enough registrants for each of the group. Class may be postponed or cancelled if the total registrants is less than 6 people.
- Students over age 12 are required to be fully vaccinated in order to attend In-Person class. BC Vaccine card and a piece of 2nd ID are required to be presented upon arrival.
- Parents who need to enter the gym are required to be fully vaccinated. BC Vaccine card and piece of 2nd ID are required to be presented upon entry of the gym.
- Students must wear mask during the class unless been instructed by instructors.
- Please bring a pair of clean sole indoor shoes to change into. No outdoor shoes will be allowed on the mats.
Wushu Foundation Class
Great Oaks from little acorns grow. Whether you are a newbie, beginner, intermediate or an advanced level Wushu practitioner, your journey starts with from the building of foundational skills. In this class, students will learn all the Wushu basics including
- Wushu Combination movements
Through Wushu training, not only do students learn about Wushu techniques and ways to improve their physical condition and fitness level, they learn about culture and the cultivation of a Wushu character that is characterized by discipline, diligence, courage, respect, empathy, humility, integrity, focus, determination, and perseverance. Our institute’s mission is not only in training our students to become superb Wushu athletes but also to inspire them to become noble, well rounded martial artists.